Mouse War Mouse War

Beautiful.

If only the truth WAS what most people say, that we could live without war. If everyone cooperated, yes, we could live without it. But the sad, ironic, hostile truth is, there will always be war. War. What an ugly word. It means suffering, hurting. It means fear and anger. War. This world is filled with it. Intertribal distrust in Africa.. Religious civil wars in the MidEast.. Even here, in America, a political war rages on. It tears people apart, figuratively and literally. Acts of terrorism shake the world to its core. Massive killings rip people's emotions apart. There will always be war. Always. It hurts. There will always be people who oppose other nations. Terrorists, free motive groups, or just protesters. These people take no reasoning. Always. Even in the midst of all this dismal gloom, in the smoky fog of war, a single soldier's heart will beat for the name of justice. These soldiers are my heroes. They know they may be killed. They know that it's tough out there. Snipers, anti-personnel mines, tanks, machine-gun nests, sometimes, even nuclear strikes. No problem. For them, it's their duty to stand up and fight for the freedom of their community, their country, their world. War. Acts of cowardly terrorism. And acts of justice. All of these things mingle together in every drop of blood spilled. War. WAr. War. It's ugly, ugly. But, when Christ Jesus, the Lord of Lords, Prince of Peace, Wonderful Counselor, returns once again to this old forsaken earth, it WILL end. War, and ultimately, evil, will cease to exist. And we can free our tired, weary souls from this heartbreaking earth into God's holy, loving hands. Forever.

Theory of Evolution Theory of Evolution

TELL ME WHEN YOU MAKE MORE!

THIS IS SO GOOD! Oh, and can you send me a copy of Flash? Just kidding!

Anyway, I give this the highest score and this thing goes on my favorited! ^__^

The Shebeats Detective X The Shebeats Detective X

Top!

This movie was killer! Keep making more! And by the way, someone review on top of me. I want to cover up Psytech's Teddy crap.

Stick Collection 1 Stick Collection 1

Before u used Flash?

What did you use?

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Noogai...

do you know where I could pick up a nonexpensive copy of Flash? Maybe an older version?

Do You Like Waffles? Do You Like Waffles?

YAAAY

ALL RIGHT! Waffles own.

Teleportation Teleportation

Good

Will you send me a copy of Flash? lol just joking. Still, where could I buy an old version of Flash (such as 5)

Ninja in training Ninja in training

8? 8?? 8???!!!!

I'm 12. I don't really believe you're 8. How did you get Flash? I mean, it's not like your parents were like "Let's randomly buy a 2D vector graphic architectual animation program for our 8 year old son!" There's gotta be some way you just got a 30-day trial or something. MY parents won't get it for me for a neccesary class in middle school, which is why I failed Excel Tech. Next time, try animating people with MORE THAN 3 LAYERS PER PERSON. And have you HEARD of shape tweening? How about static background? Get a little experiance in Flash before you post random crap like this.

Pac-man 3D Pac-man 3D

NES?

ok dude as far as I know, Pac-Man was only an arcade game. As for the "Animation?" I've done better with PowerPoint! Also, you used "Clyde" for the orange ghost's name when it is in fact Sue. The motion was kind of good with the ghost particles when PacMan eats it but try harder next time to make a movie that isn't boring and misinformed.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Brilliant!

How did you do that effect where the camera curves around the corner? It was in 2-d yet it's 3-d...i must know how to do that!