cjMoves cjMoves

Cool!

It's kinda basic Flash work, but I have to say, it's a lot better than I could ever do! Thanks for using my song in it! I like to make the little guy kick his feet.

Jeeves Volleyball Jeeves Volleyball

...

Voice acting was so fake with the butler voice. You could tell it was just some lazy kid with a microphone. And I saw a lot of OVERUSED symbols. Of course, assuming you DID use symbols to create this. I mean, it is pretty jerky. Looks like a bunch of shape tweens and sound effects.

CorkySurprise responds:

I don't know what to say! When you create a game without any movie clips, button, and graphics tell me!

Also, I took time to get decent voice actors (Luksy and Rtil) for this game, so don't go complaining about that. I doubt you could get anywhere close.

Also, since I love doing this, your sports music loop thing is really really bad. Please take it off Newgrounds =)

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Good.

Really well done! I notice you have Fl studio....what's up with that? Do you not know about Finale?

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

sigh...

Great game, man. I nly got hit twice XD! I remember playing this on a Mac O 9 iMac in 2003.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

AA..a.a.....aaa...aa.....!!!...!.......!

I played this on an old iMac in 2003 when I was eight and I've been obsessed with all your movies and games since then! THANK YOU!

Starship Eleven Deluxe Starship Eleven Deluxe

Ahhh...

I remember playing this on an OS 9 iMac waaaaaaaaayy back in 2003..

lol

Jump by Neodelight Jump by Neodelight

VERY POOR ATTEMPT

VERY POOR attempt at creating a game w/ pixels. I know you coded how you move, and the elevators and bullets and enemies and blah blah blah blahblahBLAHBLAHBLAH. But that is still a novice Flash skill, so I can only give this a 1 for at least making your own logo.

Temple Guardian Temple Guardian

Next to my flash, its nothing.

Anybody here use Anim8or? How do you get the sound in??

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Really good!

Pretty sweet!
Also, could you add more weapons and skins? Britney Spears and Leonid The Magnificent (from America's Got Talent) would be cool. Also, poison shots and hypnosis would be friggin' sweet weapons.

Star Wars: Osama attacks! Star Wars: Osama attacks!

Really good!

Thx for this cool game! ur first one? Dang, my first (and last) flashes were made with 30 day trials and they were just 1 minute movies lol btw i did this patrly to congratulate you and partly to shut the retard below me up.