The Day I Return The Day I Return

Love it

Nice solid beat, cool bass, some sweet strings, and it just gives me a vivid image of flying over a city and looking down at everybody, feeling really happy. Nice "victory dance" song.

-┬┤Vexophase`- -┬┤Vexophase`-

Now I see where you got Vexeta's melody

Vexeta, well, is kind of better, only at EQ though this one is way better.

-`Underwater Party`- (Preview) -`Underwater Party`- (Preview)

Lol

Sounds like one of my ultra-short ones. Did you just go berserk with the riffs, or use Piano Roll?

march for the lost march for the lost

Okay..

This was pretty good. I would recommend changing the distortion electric guitar to strings for a more...memorial sound. Still a good piece though, just a bit kinky in the beginning. I also have a song dedicated to the Armed Forces. Check it out at http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/87018

Still, great piece man!

Cyber Apocalyspe Cyber Apocalyspe

Excellent use of Sync

Syncopation at its best. Your best old-skool sounding work. You need to show me how to work the piano roll! Ha, kidding. Like I said, it's very cool. I just now added this to my favorite list! ^_^ Keep up the excellent work Kenny!

GB Discoma GB Discoma

Wow...just WOW

Your best one ever, man! Oh man, I couldn't stop listening! The chord progression really gets the blood pumping! I never really DANCED to anyone's Portal song, but man, this one did it. I'm suprised no one snagged this for their Flash Portal submission. If I had Flash, I'd sure use it. I give this a 10, just because it is so great!! It's on my favorites, and I'm tellin everyone I know about this!!!

Twisted's Reality Twisted's Reality

Yeah, buddy!

This one is so cool! How on EARTH do you make these melodies so well?! All I can say is this is one of your best ever, in my opinion! This is goin on my favorites list! :)) :)) :))

Twistedtechnology responds:

this is one of my favorites as well XD How do i make such awesome music??? Lots....ans LOTS of free.....free time........XD lots of experimenting too on what sounds good and waht doesn't...mixing and matching and all that good jazz XD

Thanks a ton for the fave and the review!!

~Twistedtechnology!

AA Battery AA Battery

I Agree with ltblackshadow

I agree with Ltblackshadow, this was done well. By the way, did you just drag riffs onto a playlist and arrange them for the background? Or do you have a MIDI keyboard of FL controller? Anyway, syncopation could make this song even better.

Gman250 responds:

I have an EMU keyboard that I use with FL Studio, then I just arrange some patterns and work off the playlist to make my songs.

Happy Smile 07 Happy Smile 07

Sweet

Really cool. the beginning sounds like "You like to move it move it"

GothHawk responds:

Whoa! Ten out of ten! Sweet! Thanks!

SNB sound design demo reel SNB sound design demo reel

How DID you create these?

This is absolutely brilliant! How did you make it? You must have needed killer sound-digitizing gear.